The End

Five years of flying fun is documented. I will continue flying, but this blog is no longer being updated. Follow me on Wingly.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

One Six Right

Late last night I arrived at the Holiday Inn Express Van Nuys Hotel in the heart of the San Fernando Valley. This morning I prepared my self for the day by watching One Six Right on the PC and tuning my radio scanner to VNY CT on 119,3. It is a cloudy and foggy day, but listening to clearances for 16R constantly handed out is a perfect foreplay for today’s mission: Experiencing the location of the movie Casablanca and the world’s busiest general aviation airport.

California has lost many GA airports to urban expansion. Now good people are working hard to save this site of great historical significance.

No comments: