The End

Five years of flying fun is documented. I will continue flying, but this blog is no longer being updated. Follow me on Wingly.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Quiet today, big crowd expected Sunday

Line and LN-AEG ready for departure after lunch at Villa Fridheim. It was my third visit on floats, and I finally docked at the appropriate place.

First time I used a farmers dock at the other side of the island. The second time I beached and trespassed again. This time I finally made it right. The dock is not ideal for seaplanes due to a few misplaces poles, but we managed.

Lunch at the museum in this beautiful timber building is always special. We were the only costumers today, but Sunday princess Märthas is reading fairy tales and a big crowd is expected.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Arne is the perfect seaplanepilot! Perfect day.

Thank you - and hope for many airtrips in the future!

Line