The End

Five years of flying fun is documented. I will continue flying, but this blog is no longer being updated. Follow me on Wingly.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Just missed a great film

Simone Aaberg Kærn's "Smiling in a War Zone - and the Art of Flying to Kabul" (2005) aired on NRK this week, but my media center failed to save me a copy. I am sad and frustrated to have missed this great award winning film by a brave flying Danish artist. Does anyone know if the film is possible to buy on DVD? I am happy to fly to Denmark (but perhaps not to Afghanistan) in my Piper to get a copy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Har du sjekket http://www.nrk.no/programmer/tv/?

Programmer om den danske flygeren var fascinerende!


-Jørn R

Lisbeth Klastrup said...

The film has just this weekend premiered in Danish Cinema's so I think it will be a while, before it is out on video...? But if you pass by Copenhagen, you can watch it on the big screen at the Grand Theater: www.grandteatret.dk!

- Lisbeth