The End

Five years of flying fun is documented. I will continue flying, but this blog is no longer being updated. Follow me on Wingly.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Saturday Sight Seeing

I woke up early to CAVOK, but the weather started to deteriorate rapidly. I had met Martha for the first time in about seven-eight years at the WAN/Telenor Digital Winners seminar Thursday, and we decided to go flying over Oslo Saturday afternoon. With the weather prognosis not looking too good, I gave her a wake up call, and at 09:35 we departed ENKJ for a local flight. A bit bumpy on the climb and strong winds aloft, by overall a nice Saturday morning sight seeing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...And a lovely flight it was. Thanks Arne for your Norwegian hospitality. You're welcome at our house in Chicago. Then you can walk the Magnificent Mile in our shoes!--Martha