The End

Five years of flying fun is documented. I will continue flying, but this blog is no longer being updated. Follow me on Wingly.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lightning in vicinity

Bad weather on the move from the North Sea has been a repeating story this summer.

Today Emil and Jostein got half an hour in the air before Emil spotted the first lightning south of Oslo, and we returned to Kjeller.

See current SIGWX chart published by FPC Sweden. More flight planning tools on Arne's Flying Page.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Hello from the US!

I just recently started an aviation blog (www.brianflies.com) and have started looking for others. I found yours and like it very much. I see that we have chosen similar themes. :-)

I have added a link from my blog to yours. I hope that is acceptable to you.

Brian