The End

Five years of flying fun is documented. I will continue flying, but this blog is no longer being updated. Follow me on Wingly.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Lounge hopping at CPH

With three hours to kill at CHP on my way from Aarhus to Oslo, I had plenty of time to test the tree lounges that would let me in. I started at the Diners Club Lounge with a complimentary sandwich and choice of Carlsberg or Tuborg. Great availability of power outlets was a clear plus. Otherwise it was informal and nice.

As they closed at 9pm I walked over to the SAS Business lounge, a friendly place with light Scandinavian design. The only thing to complain about is that the cheese and the wine were two rooms apart.

On a mission to test my last option, I took the stairs up to the Scandinavian Lounge and found a wonderful chocolate cake, coffee and avec. It turned out to be a full meal.

2 comments:

Lisbeth Klastrup said...

So what kind of card do you need to get into the Scandinavian lounge??

Arne said...

Gold...

No, I do not have the secret SAS Pandion Card ;-)