The End

Five years of flying fun is documented. I will continue flying, but this blog is no longer being updated. Follow me on Wingly.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

GC safety pilot

CFI Catharina at the Real Aero Club de Gran Canaria was ready to go, but I had left my license at home to be sure that this visit would be work only (writing my PhD thesis in Mogán), and no play :-(

Flying around the island takes about an hour, and the price tag, including safety pilot, is €174. A fun and easy way to fly in a Spanish language environment for people not speaking the language. I did the tour a few years ago, and it was a great way to see the island. Next time I might double the flying time and cross a small bit of the Atlantic to visit one of the airports at Tenerife. 

After hangar flying, I had dinner at the Aero Club Restaurant. As always - great food, friendly service and affordable prices.

No comments: